Admission Guidelines & Procedure
Application in the prescribed form for admission into class XI is accepted immediately after the declaration of results by the Meghalaya Board of Education (MBOSE).
Candidates who have passed the SSLC Examination of MBOSE or equivalent Examination from any recognized board may apply for admission into class XI. It is a must that parents both father and mother or at least one of them should accompany their child for the personal interview.
Application form duly filled in by the candidate and completed in all respects should be submitted along with the following testimonials:
- Attested copy of mark sheet of the S.S.L.C or equivalent examination passed.
- Attested copy of admit card of the S.S.L.C or equivalent examination passed.
- Character certificate from the institution last attended.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended.
- Three copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Original migration certificate (where applicable) should be produced within two months of admission.
- Scheduled Tribe certificate (where applicable).
All original documents are to be produced for verification at the time of admission.
After admission is granted, the candidate is required to visit the school immediately to get the details on the fee structure and fee payment.
You can now download the Admission Form by clicking on the button below. Fill it up and submit it to the school along with your documents.
Attendance is compulsory. A minimum of 80% attendance is required if a student is to be allowed for appearing in the Promotion and Board Examination. A student having less than the required percentage of attendance is liable to be debarred from appearing in these Examinations. Parents are earnestly requested to help us by checking with the Institution office from time to time regarding their attendance of their child. In the event of a student being absent from school, parents/guardian should enter the school diary (pages 19, 20 and 21). An application must be sent by the parents/guardian only for special leaves.
Conditions for Withdrawal
Students are admitted with the understanding that they will continue their study in the Institution for the whole two years (Classes XI & XII).
Should they however wish to withdraw for whatever reason, they will have to forfeit the entire fees for the current academic session/year.
Students applying for Transfer Certificate after being promoted to Class XII (Twelve) should clear the entire fees for class XII (Twelve) session.
Boarders withdrawing from the boarding before the completion of school course (i.e. HSSLC Examination) can no longer continue in the school even as a day scholar, but shall have to take a Transfer Certificate.
Compulsory Withdrawal (On disciplinary Grounds)
- All students are to strictly abide by the rules & regulations and routine of the Institution and boarding at all times as laid by the management of the Institution.
- The Principal can without assigning any reason, ask a parent/guardian to withdraw their ward from the Institution, should it be considered that the student’s conduct, behaviour or influence to be in any way detrimental to the interest of the Institution. in such cases, the entire amount of fees paid during the academic year shall be forfeited, irrespective of the date of such expulsion.
Applying for the Transfer Certificate
Parents who wish to withdraw their child at the end of the academic year should submit an application for Transfer Certificate. (See conditions for withdrawal)
Uniform (Minimum two sets)
|1. Grey Trousers||1. Steel grey kurta|
|2. White Shirt||2. White salwar|
|3. Navy blue neck tie||3. White dupatta|
|4. Navy blue v-neck pullover||4. Maroon v-neck pullover with golden yellow stripe|
|5. Navy blue v-neck slipover (sleeveless)||5. Maroon v-neck slipover (sleeveless) yellow stripe|
|6. Navy blue school blazer (compulsory)||6. Maroon Blazer (compulsory)|
|7. Navy blue socks||7. White socks|
|8. Simple black shoes (lace-ups)||8. Simple black shoes (lace-ups)|buckle|
|9. Maroon ribbon or black hairband|
|10. School badge|
Text Books and Exercise Books
Text books are available at selected book stalls only. Students are permitted to use only the prescribed school exercise book available only at the school office on payment.